New Latin chat times announced

New Latin chat times announced

by Mr Cothran -
Number of replies: 2
The following classes have announced new chat times:

Middle School Henle Latin I: Wednesday, 4:00-5:00 p.m. est.
Middle School Henle Latin II: Tuesday, 4:00-5:00 p.m. est.
High School Henle Latin I: Wednesday, 12:30-2:00

There will definitely be another chat time added to Middle School Henle I, and probably additional chat times added for the others as well, depending on enrollment.

Remember it is not required that students attend the chats, but it is highly recommended.

In reply to Mr Cothran

Re: New Latin chat times announced

by nelson freeman -

Henle Latin high school chat is scheduled from 12:30 TO 2:00 in the Fall. 

Our student is working through scheduling Fall classes. Between online, community college classes, and what we need to do at home with all the kids, I am having challenges working the times together properly.  The only way to fit one of the classes at the community college into the schedule will be to leave the chat at 1:30.  I am not really sure what you will be doing in the chat or how it works or how pressing it will be to have him there the whole hour and a half. Would you be willing to brief me on details concerning the chat and give me your cautions on him missing a 1/2 an hour of the chat or thoughts on the matter?

thanks for your help.

Mary Katheryn

In reply to nelson freeman

Re: New Latin chat times announced

by Mr Cothran -

Mary Katheryn,

If it's okay, let's revisit this tomorrow.  I'm trying to get another chat time scheduled for this course today.  It may be that that solves the problem.  If it doesn't, let me know and we'll talk more about it.  How's that?

Thanks.