Memoria Press Spring 2008 Classes Open for Enrollment

Memoria Press Spring 2008 Classes Open for Enrollment

by Mr Cothran -
Number of replies: 3
Memoria Press Online Academy's Spring 2008 Classes are open for Enrollment. The spring term begins on January 22, 2008 and ends on May 30, 2008.

In reply to Mr Cothran

Re: Memoria Press Spring 2008 Classes Open for Enrollment

by Damian Gill -

This is Damian’s mother.

I just went to sign up for the 2nd semester of Henle and discovered that the course has increased $50!!  This is a complete surprise to me.  Raising tuition at mid-semester with no warning at the beginning of the school year seems very irregular.  This should have been revealed at the beginning so parents could make informed choices about how much they would pay for a one-credit course.  I think currently enrolled families deserve at least an explanation if not an exemption from the increase. 

Thank you,

Dorothy Gill

In reply to Damian Gill

by Matthew Gardner -

I, too, was surprised in the unexpected, steep increase in the cost of the second semester of Henle I. I feel the same way—the course price (for both semesters) should have been established and posted before the sign-ups at the beginning of the school year.

Thanks,
Marianne Gardner
(Mom of HS Henle I student)
In reply to Matthew Gardner

by Mallory Tanis -
It looks like the price is the same for both semesters of HS Henle if you look back at the Fall sign up info.  The only difference seems to be between the Middle School Henle and the High School Henle.  The prices for each semester for each class seem the same.  Wendy Tanis