Composition/Grammar request

Composition/Grammar request

by Connor Long -
Number of replies: 7
Well, if we're putting in our requests, I'd love to see a middle school grammar and composition course. (Pretty, pretty please:)

Debbie Long
In reply to Connor Long

Re: Composition/Grammar request

by Mr Cothran -

Debbie,

That's great input.  I may have a Highlands Latin School Teacher available to do just such a thing.  I'll see what I can do.

In reply to Mr Cothran

by Ricky Tanis -

I may have mentioned my ideas before but I hate to miss an opportunity to give some input.  I would love to see a high school Shakespeare class (Mr. Worley perhaps?), possibly an SAT preparation class with essay practice, and a practical writing class with instruction on college entry essays, contest entry advise and resume & transcript and portfolio information, that sort of thing.  And maybe an AP Latin class?  What you already have is great though.  You could really have your hands full before too long. :)

Wendy Tanis

In reply to Ricky Tanis

by Mr Cothran -

Wendy,

Yes, I'm already looking into that.  We need a Shakespeare class.  I am already investigating this possibility with some instructors at Highlands Latin School.  We also have an SAT prep class at Highlands that we could turn into an online class at some point too. 

Keep the ideas coming!

In reply to Mr Cothran

by Ricky Tanis -
Okay, just one more that I know you have already thought about but I would like to add my support.  Your follow-up Rhetoric class on Cicero.  He's one of my favorites.  Wendy big grin
In reply to Ricky Tanis

by Mr Cothran -

Wendy,

Boy, you sure set your sites high!

In reply to Mr Cothran

by Ricky Tanis -
That's what I get for hanging around here for a couple of years! :) Wendy
In reply to Mr Cothran

by Anthony Jost -

I love this idea too.  I would sign up for composition/grammar for 6th grade for sure!  Your online classes are wonderful, and if you offered just a few more would be the complete package!  I know I would not be the only one signing up!

In Christ,

Tina Jost :)